L & P

L & P
París con una fundinho Londres

sábado, 12 de março de 2011

I think this was the best!

Were around 7 o'clock on a Friday morning, when once again at the airport "Pena" I and my parents, boarded a tremendous tiring flight "American Airlines" to New York tourist would spend a few days, in the international city of Pizza, best pizza. I think I still was not sure what happened because it was so small but I knew it was already the third time that my parents took me to that place, which he must not have in Brazil? gradually from 19 days I discovered that it was and can understand the marvelous wonder of New York, New York ai so sweet, I think we were walking in Central Park, or even the rides at night downtown so enlightened, or at the same time Be able to go to Manhattan by subway every 30 minutes ... I can still figure out which of the grounds, take me back every ~ 6 months for this wonderful city.

Nenhum comentário: